Tuesday 12 May 2009

HELLO WORLD!!

That's how we all begin and it seems to me a fitting way to make an introduction.

From my humble abode in Shropshire, UK I am saying Hello World to every man and his dog.

I am opening my arms to potential millions of people who don't yet know me or anything about me many of whom will never know anything about me, nor ever want to.

I recently established my own business after having been made redundant due to the economic downturn.

Redundancy is sadly something I have encountered several times during my career so this time I decided to take control of my own life and focus on what I do best.

In February I established Salt Solutions and you can find out more about our services at;



http://www.salt-solutions.co.uk/

Over the past 20 years I have worked in a wide range of business sectors and this has enabled me to developed and strengthen my natural ability to organise, plan and manage.

The beauty of my skill set is that it can be transferred to any type of business. My abilities are not sector specific nor do I have to limit myself to the world of commerce.

In essence I can apply what I do best to any situation and that is why I set up Salt Solutions.

Salt Solutions offers a professional level of service to businesses, groups and individuals across the UK. I can hold the reigns at a corporate event, coordinate services and manage delegates at a conference, plan the relocation of your business, or 'stage manage' your wedding day. If you need somone to 'take the reigns' and be your 'woman on the ground' I am certain to be able to assist.

In 2009 it seems increasingly apparent that there is a real need for an internet presence in business and have recently discovered that a website alone is just not enough. Hence this blog.

I also have a personal blog that I update every day and that can be found at

http://www.wantthemoononastick.blogspot.com/

It seemed to me that a blog would be quite a cathartic way of diarising the progress of my business whilst also keeping myself in touch with the outside world. As those that work at home will know, working alone can be lonely.

Over the coming months I shall use this blog to share with you any developments and ideas that have proved beneficial in growing my business and may from time to time touch on some of those that were perhaps less useful.

We are all learning that interaction is what it's all about so I shall welcome your comments and thoughts about the best ways to grow a business and your anecdotes about what has and has not worked for you. If some of those are funny, all the better :-).

So once again I say, Hello World!

Drop by from time to time and let me know you are all still out there...

Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment